FOR HEATH CARE PROVIDERS:
Every scan is reviewed by a board-certified, sub-specialized California radiologists, giving you the most accurate interpretation for your patients.
We review every patient’s case the day before the exam, creating a plan of action and guaranteeing proper imaging technique.
Results are sent within 48 hours, but can be sent STAT upon request. Your patient will also receive a CD of images upon request to take home.
CMI is committed to ensuring that your patients receive the most accurate imaging and report possible. With our advanced GE technology and board certified interventional radiologists, we’re capable of imaging almost every part of the body, with or without contrast. From initial scan to report results, we deliver an uncompromising level of quality to each and every patient we serve.
We get you expert results quickly and answers when and where you need them.
When time and cost are of the essence, California Medical Imaging is the smart choice.
- All exams are interpreted by California board-certified, subspecialty-trained radiologists
- Reports are available in 48 hours, but can be made available STAT if requested
- Instantly communicate with radiologists for questions, unusual findings or follow up
- Our high-speed VPN links expert radiologists with each California Medical Imaging location, allowing them to review images within minutes of receipt
- Images and reports are available through our secure, HIPPA-compliant website or via CD
- All radiologists are available for consultation if needed
California Medical Imaging clinics are equipped with GE 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance technology, 3D mammography, GE CT scanners, digital X-Ray machines, and Ultrasound equipment by Siemens. All our equipment has been tested and approved for accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation of Commission (IAC).
All of our GE 1.5 Tesla Machines have:
- Field strength rated at 1.5 Tesla, the gold standard for MRIs
- Generous opening with short bore design accommodates most patients (up to 300 lbs.) without the need for an open scanner
- Coil array offers flexible imaging options
- High resolution imaging