California Medical Imaging is the result of local radiologists, technicians, and patients uniting to address the need for more affordable care within the Central Valley of California. We believe that the patient has a choice when it comes to their health, thus our mission is to offer a more affordable, higher quality medical imaging alternative in healthcare.
If you are feeling any flu and cold symptoms including cough, fever (>100) and shortness of breath or you think that you may have come into contact with someone who is sick, we recommend that you promptly see your doctor or go to the emergency room but always call ahead first and describe your symptoms so they are prepared when you arrive.
For the safety of you, our patients and staff:
- A mask is required to be worn while within any of our facilities.
- Family members may be requested to wait outside during your procedure.
- If you are symptomatic, we ask that you call us prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, maintaining 6 feet minimum distance between each other.
- Regularly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Do not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school).
California Medical Imaging is a qualified group of physicians, radiologists, technologists and support staff who are committed to providing their patients with excellent customer service.
Things to Know
The pricing page top menu is a list of our crash prices. We accept most major insurance, however it is always a good idea to confirm if California Medical Imaging is within your own health care provider network to avoid costly procedures. Additionally, sliding scale schedules exist for patients that qualify. Procedures paid in cash are expected to be paid in full at time of exam.